Our Kenyan Kids’ objectives are:
- to relieve poverty, distress and suffering and improve public health in Kenya and elsewhere,
- to enable and empower individuals in need to break their circle of poverty, become self sufficient and have better opportunities for the future.
To do this, we work with people and organizations in Kenya through the following programs.
- Education – providing scholarships, bursaries, awards and other forms of financial assistance to children, youth and young adults infected or affected by HIV/AIDS in municipalities with a high incidence of HIV/AIDS infection.
- Skills Training – providing education and training to children, youth and young adults for the purpose of developing skills needed for employment and self-employment in professions, vocations, industries, crafts and trades.
- Infrastructure – establishing, constructing, renovating, operating and/or maintaining orphanages, schools, and related facilities for the purpose of meeting the needs of underprivileged children in the areas of education, vocational training, care, support, shelter, food, clothing and medical attention.
- Necessities – providing food and nutritional supplements, medical supplies, medication, and other basic supplies to children, youth and young adults in need.
- Spiritual Support – providing spiritual assistance to children, youth and young adults who are suffering from the effects of poverty and HIV/AIDS infection, without regard to their faith, ethnic origin, social class or world view.